Much more than a new range; it’s a whole new way to connect your business and brings business intelligence to your fingertips.
With nine models available, these devices form part of our flagship A3 colour MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment.
These devices feature the 2nd Generation of the Smart Operation Panel as standard across the range. The 2nd Generation of the Smart Operation Panel (SOP) is a pure tablet-style interface with no hard keys, which can also be seen on the MP C306/C406 models and the MP 305+ models, but now has an all new Graphical User Interface and access to the Application Site*.
These new devices are designed to help increase productivity, thanks to their rich functionality, Intel processing power and breadth of options, which now includes the unique 1,000 sheet “Hybrid” finisher with both conventional and stapleless stapling.
The primary highlights of these new launches are:
• 2nd Gen. Smart Operation panel: 10.1" tablet-style colour touch panel
• New GUI on the Smart Operation Panel with access to the Application Site*
• Intel Processing Power (1.33Ghz for 30 and 35ppm/1.75Ghz for 45,55 and 60ppm)
• Unique 1,000 Sheet “Hybrid” Finisher: both conventional and stapleless stapling
• Single Pass Duplex Feeder (SPDF) available across the range (standard on all ASP models and the MP C6004SP)
*requires internet access
All models come loaded with a whole host of features as standard:
• Functions: Print, copy, scan (Fax is available on all models as an option)
• Standard ARDF (SP models) or SPDF (ASP models and MP C6004SP)
• Hard drive (std.): 250/250/320/320/320 GB, with 9x DOSS as standard
• Solutions ready; Java VM Card included as standard
• Full HTML5 Web Browser, built into the SOP
• Wi-Fi Direct access built-in to the SOP providing support for mobile printing from Android and iOS Smart Devices
• Near Field Communication (NFC) capability (further supporting mobile printing from Android Smart devices)
• Gigabit Ethernet as standard
• Print speed (B&W/Colour): 30/35/45/55/60 ppm
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 587 x 685 x 913(ARDF)/963(SPDF) mm
• Quick warm-up: 25/25/24/24/24 sec
• Paper capacity (std./max. option): 1200 / 4700 sheets
• Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Memory (std./max. option): 2GB/4GB
• Best environmental credentials in class reduce costs
• Wide variety of paper support and finishing options