Keep work going and grow your business efficiently
The two new Ri 3000/Ri 6000 Direct to Garment printers were designed to fit into existing digital workflows with their easy operation and minimum training requirements. They give printers new profit and revenue streams from additional promotional and personalised garments by managing low volume orders and fast turnaround.
Ricoh Garment Ri 3000/Ri 6000
- Ricoh industrial print head technology – assuring high levels of durability, longevity and print accuracy.
- Outstanding quality – detailed high resolution designs and vibrant colours can be easily replicated with standard CYMK+W ink configuration. The high quality of new Ricoh ink allows garments to go through 30 washes and more without image fading. (In low wash temperature)
- Simplified operation – the 7” colour touchscreen operation panel offers fingertip control over a host of sophisticated print features.
- Dedicated driver for fast production – complementary software allows operators easily adjust a variety of print settings assuring the best output on any garment type and colour (Ri 6000 series supports fine cotton blends of 80% and more). It can also calculate estimated cost of ink for each design
Availability and Order Processing:
- RI 3000 DTG Printer (EDP Code 342001) - 6 ink channels, CYMK + 2xW, Windows OS, Ethernet, USB 2.0, AnaRIP driver. Available for orders now, customer deliveries from early December.
- RI 6000 DTG Printer (EDP Code 342005) - 12 ink channels, CYMK + 2xW, Windows OS, Ethernet, USB 2.0, AnaRIP driver. Available for orders now, customer deliveries from early December.
- Similarly to other inkjet devices these come with Annual Maintenance contract, inclusive of installation and exclusive of supplies.
- Mandatory chargeable training has to be sold with every order. This includes daily maintenance and software training.